the glorious poncho (picture heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my beardie so much! her name's poncho and I've only had her a couple months but I've really bonded with her quickly. I started a blog for her and for some reason it's gained popularity...

tumblr_n7cm4y2e0k1tbu7p2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7ehetNs2m1tbu7p2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7ehdmpFnw1tbu7p2o1_1280.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She looks quite happy and healthy. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your time with her! =)

Stolzieren

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":1kzztybw said:
She looks quite happy and healthy. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your time with her! =)

thank you! I'm enjoying having her here very much, she's brightened my days quite a bit!
I'd love to see your dragon(s) sometime cooper! I've come to look up to you and value the advice you've given here

Stolzieren

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
poncho tried cantaloupe the other day, she loved it once she stopped being picky and tried a piece! though I think because of how juicy and moist it was she couldn't get a hold of it so I helped her a bit which resulted in her taking a chomp on my finger a few times

peachie

Poncho!!! The beardie goddess! I can't get over her coloring! She's one of the prettiest dragons I've ever seen! It's no wonder your blog got so popular!

(btw, finally took your advice and got my account all set up here! loving this forum so much)

Stolzieren

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
peachie":1qcjlh0b said:
Poncho!!! The beardie goddess! I can't get over her coloring! She's one of the prettiest dragons I've ever seen! It's no wonder your blog got so popular!

(btw, finally took your advice and got my account all set up here! loving this forum so much)

omg hey how's it going!! this is such a late reply but I'm happy you're getting active here! this is a wonderful site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom