The Dragon and The "wolf" Brumation signs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally was able to put Fafnir's blog up!!

Here he is asleep. this was his second night with me! 8)
IMG_20121017_000911.jpg

The "dragon o lantern"! :twisted:
IMG_20121018_102052.jpg

His First shed. Well with me anyway! :wink:
IMG_20121026_124951.jpg

and his new colors!!
IMG_20121026_125400.jpg

Things he does:
Basking
glass dancing when he sees me prepping phoenix worms
destroying phoenix worms
chasing crickets after mommy rips off their back legs
ignoring and pooping in greens :puke:
tasting chopped up blueberries (this is new to him)
worrying mommy while daddy laughs at her.
climbing onto mommy's face when it's bath time.
sleeping with his nose against anything.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Great! you really did do a great job. I don't have enough patience to paint :p Oh, And I may have done another one...LOL! :lol: I loved the one I had but it was too wide! :shock: *sigh* take 3...I'll post side by side pics once the new one is drier :D

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Cool I look forward to seeing it. i'm going to get tile today anf install it in fafnir's cage. I'll put his treasure in there when i'm done with the tile. I honestly think I will make another one. Idk what though. :D

morphmom

BD.org Addict
jezwolf175":eb6sb3f7 said:
Cool I look forward to seeing it. i'm going to get tile today anf install it in fafnir's cage. I'll put his treasure in there when i'm done with the tile. I honestly think I will make another one. Idk what though.
That's exciting! :D It gets addicting! LOL! :lol: I'm not sure what else you should make, but I think you should stick with the treasure feel. It's just nice to see something different.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
My bf wants to make a goblet and some thing for the back ground. He really wanted it to be like a treasure laden cave. :)

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
The other day while putting fafnir to sleep he decides to go around my neck. He gets cozy and starts to dig in my skin! :shock: here are aftermath pics.

IMG_20130102_193426.jpg

IMG_20130102_193414.jpg

IMG_20130102_193005.jpg

IMG_20130102_193047.jpg

I did trim his nails today. :) and now i'm somewhat scratch free. Lol

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Fafnir thanx you for the compliment. Yea those suckers drew blood when they were fresh. It huuuurt. But I guess they were love scratches. Lol :D

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Fafnir is showing signs of shedding again. So i'm upping his bath to everyday. He looks like he is goibg to shed his tail and back left leg. Not much going on today.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well going to petco to get a can O' pillars. Fafnir's next shipments will not be shipping until next week and my bf had to pay an admission fee for lawyers for his ssi. So i'm looking for things to buy for fafnir to eat. I might get dragon bites...

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well I got the can 'o pillars but I found out that they are high in fat. Here are the facts.
Crude protein.....15.4%
Crude fat....17.0%
Crude fiber....6.3%
Crude ash...0.9%
Moisture content 64.2%

Can anybody tell me what caterpillar it is?

ryback

Hatchling Member
Caterpillar is the fizzy haired worm thing that turns into a butterfly. I think that was your question.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I was refering to the catapillar in the zoo med can o pillar. Thanks anyway. :) Any one know what caterpillar they are?

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I found out what that caterpillar that they put in those canned food. They are called the banana skipper. Does anyone know if these are safe? I cant find them on a list of feeders anywhere...

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Fafnir had a great time today. We went to the park. Unfortunately my phone died when we got there. Aww. He loved the grass but hated the attention. He would freeze and puff. I too was a little annoyed when this group of kids kept coming back to touch him. I didnt let them hold him for fear of them sqeezing. Maybe I was paranoid but I don't know who these kids were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom