THE BABIES

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
I require to witness the holiness of every baby beardie to ever exist! Share your beardie‘s baby pics here!

I’ve only raised two dragons from hatchlings, but I can‘t find any of Dusty! He was a good boi, eating all the roaches lost in the house!
B632A019-9370-413A-AC86-EFDAC13E1CA0.jpeg

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Man all my baby pics are all on old phones 😔
I love the baby pics!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Same here, i was just at the reptile store and they had some juvies and sub adults. He reached me a gorgeous lil juvie, it's been well handled and was perfectly calm. It was damn hard not to bring it home lol.

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Same here, i was just at the reptile store and they had some juvies and sub adults. He reached me a gorgeous lil juvie, it's been well handled and was perfectly calm. It was damn hard not to bring it home lol.
A while ago back in April on my birthday, I headed out to a petstore that focused on reptiles (I know, weird for Australia) and I got everything I needed, a new cave that doesn’t get used, some dried flowers as a treat for Cookie and all that stuff. I sat down with the dragons for like half an hour, and just stared at their tiny little bean faces! I wanted one so bad, but alas, I’m broke and have no room for more!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Lol no room here either.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I didn't have Rocky as a baby but I know he was just the cutest. If you want, I will purchase a new beardie and start all over so I can participate!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom