That's Rocky!!!

So I am in a very important meeting yesterday and Rocky wanted window time. We know what Rocky wants, Rocky gets. The meeting is slotted to last an hour and it lasted about an hour and a half tops. Well, that was too long for Rocky. Rocky decided to get down and come get me. When I tell you, I heard his feet --- I thought, okay, he's going under the enclosure. Of course, I'm speaking at the time about a very important subject so all eyes are on me and BOOM in the hallway of the door is Rocky sliding. I know I had a look of terror, people probably think I have mice LOL
It's not the type of meeting where I would say, "ummm excuse me, I have a beardie" -
So if Rocky sees me, he's okay. Nope not this time, he decides to go into the guest room and take a nap. At that moment, I didn't know.
I then faked a coughing fit so I can "get water"- I run to grab Rocky who laid himself down. I put him in his enclosure and put him to bed. He was so bright and happy. I swear he loves to terrorize me LOL

By the way, I bought him the cutest stuffed animal - it's a mushy mush of nothingness and I figured he can lay on it during our long trips. It has a smiley face on it. Rocky looked at it, let me touch his nose with it but then he played the mannequin challenge for 20 minutes. Oh Rocky!!!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Lol i bet if the people on the other end had seen him they would have freaked.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
FYI went down for the count on Valentine's Day. He must be anti-holidays. Let's see what today brings.
I hope @xp29 Ruby and the rest of the beardies...oh the girlfriend too had a great day!:LOL:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
👍👍 Ruby is awake and being a little pain. It's the most active I've seen her since we brought her home. She is actually beating her lights coming on. I keep the house as dark as possible till their lights come on, but she is up begging to get out as soon as i come in the room. She is like Rocky, she don't take no as an answer lol.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Ironically that is Rocky this morning. We are out of town hence the sporadic posts. He beat me up only to have me get his set up perfect (harder to do when I am out of town)- I have my digital thermometer but had to order my humidity guage to only take his butt back to bed! Really Rocky. I mean, back under his hide.
He's still "brumating" but he knew I left yesterday and turned himself to the front to look for me. These animals are fascinating....as long as I am near he's fine.
I have created a monster.
I did this!
I am only home like this due to the pandemic....if life were different he would not have so much of my time but I did it so I have to live with these consequences!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I think the word your looking for us SPOILED lol , not that there is anything wrong with that!!!

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom