Temperature gauges/thermometers advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys just wanted to check out some ideas about temp gauges. Im looking for the best and most accurate as of the moment im using a temp gun but would like a digital just so I can make sure i have the best readings. I got 2 Fluker digital non probe thermometers both heat/humidity (use them for my ball python). Just wondering whats the best im not worried about the price tag long as they work well I'm completely happy with that.

Any thoughts or advice is welcome

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Most use the Zoo Med digital probe thermometers that is what you want is one w/ a probe --

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
KarrieRee":3s3towhq said:
Most use the Zoo Med digital probe thermometers that is what you want is one w/ a probe --
I have a few of them actually I just didnt like sticking the probe on my beardies basking spot and have him/her laying on it. That and the wire I'll have to dig those out then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom