Teeth clicking?

Axil

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Beebz
Is this how she's supposed to sound when she's chewing, or is there somthing off with her teeth?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Two of mine, Ruby and Sweet Pea, somehow make hornworms crunch,so i would say if not normal at least not uncommon.

Axil

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Beebz
Two of mine, Ruby and Sweet Pea, somehow make hornworms crunch,so i would say if not normal at least not uncommon.
Thanks. I went so far as to eat some of the kale myself (I hate Kale!) To see if it was just that crunchy. It certainly doesn't seem to bother her.

Love that I can come to talk to people like you on this site about this stuff. Now instead of worrying 100% of the time, its only like 50% of the time :ROFLMAO:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
This site saved me from being bald, and my beardies from my ignorance from way early on. ( i only joined less than a year ago, but i been using the site for about 10 years or so)

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom