Taking Rocky out...

It's a beautiful day. Rocky stayed in his enclosure ON HIS OWN all day yesterday, I thought he was sick or something. I checked the temps all day. Ridiculous I know. Because Rocky didn't bang once and it's 70, I am going to take him outside. He's in the window burning up as he opened his mouth to regulate so I am going to take him outside and let him enjoy the day.
I am sure I will come back with some stories. Just stay on this emotional roller coaster with me-

By the way, someone told me that I am lucky he's inside and I keep him clean because with the scratches I can get an infection and die.
Thanks!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
It's a beautiful day. Rocky stayed in his enclosure ON HIS OWN all day yesterday, I thought he was sick or something. I checked the temps all day. Ridiculous I know. Because Rocky didn't bang once and it's 70, I am going to take him outside. He's in the window burning up as he opened his mouth to regulate so I am going to take him outside and let him enjoy the day.
I am sure I will come back with some stories. Just stay on this emotional roller coaster with me-

By the way, someone told me that I am lucky he's inside and I keep him clean because with the scratches I can get an infection and die.
Thanks!
If that was true i would have croaked years ago lol.

Beardie name(s)
Blue

Thanks!
Haha don't fall for some of the rumors like I did. Someone told me they can cause hair loss! Definitely not true!

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I should've put a disclaimer that I was sharing for entertainment purposes only. LOL
The foolishness that I hear... or that is limited or blamed on beardies. I can tell you 9438484K other things that can cause infections.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Salmonella is my favorite (yes i know it's possible). If it were a real concern the girlfriend and i both would be eat up with it.

Beardie name(s)
Blue
Salmonella is my favorite (yes i know it's possible). If it were a real concern the girlfriend and i both would be eat up with it.
Same thing here. I've had professionals tell me that they are filthy with salmonella and they can get you sick. Yes, they have it in their poo, but all animals do. If I believed him I would have been in so much trouble😂

Groggyfroggie

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
Was Rocky a well behaved boi this time? I swear some people just can’t get past the mindset that all reptiles are poisonous and will kill you at some point :ROFLMAO:

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
oh yeah, i ignore all that crap too. i'm way more concerned with teenagers (actually i should include some adults in this too. i worked food service way too long to think it is just kids) who don't care at all handling my food than i am with what i can catch off sir henry. let me tell ya, imma be kissing up on my boy as much as i can!

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Was Rocky a well behaved boi this time? I swear some people just can’t get past the mindset that all reptiles are poisonous and will kill you at some point :ROFLMAO:
Rocky is always good in public...well in front of others. When it's just the two of us...WHAT OUT!!! All bets are off:LOL:

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom