Tail Rot?

Hi guys, this is actually my
second time posting about this issue over a year later with the same beardie. She’s about a year and a half old, and when she was small i suspected she had tail rot but i was told it looks like she had just broken her tail when she was a baby and it was permanently bent. I took her to the vet when she was 1 year just to get checked up on and no concerns about her tail she was healthy. She recently was in brumation for about 3 weeks, and would wake up every now and then to bask and eat a little. Now she’s back to normal and eating daily and a normal amount, and just finished shedding. Today when i fed her i noticed her tail was super super thin at the very tip and fragile, and feels hard. I feel very stupid and idk how i could’ve missed this, but is this tail rot?
6946DFFE-95D2-42DA-BBE6-3C651D6B0A6F.jpeg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 4 and Blaze is 2
Hi guys, this is actually my
second time posting about this issue over a year later with the same beardie. She’s about a year and a half old, and when she was small i suspected she had tail rot but i was told it looks like she had just broken her tail when she was a baby and it was permanently bent. I took her to the vet when she was 1 year just to get checked up on and no concerns about her tail she was healthy. She recently was in brumation for about 3 weeks, and would wake up every now and then to bask and eat a little. Now she’s back to normal and eating daily and a normal amount, and just finished shedding. Today when i fed her i noticed her tail was super super thin at the very tip and fragile, and feels hard. I feel very stupid and idk how i could’ve missed this, but is this tail rot? View attachment 68339
@AHBD
@Drache613

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It does look like it but can you post a few more pics , this one is blurry. It may need to be amputated just above where the bad part ends.

Hazel_AndWarrior_10

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female baby beardie and Warrior my male baby rescue
it does look like it from what the picture is but it is too messy and blurry. can you send better pitures to see if it really is tail rot and needs to be amputated

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is my bearded dragons left side supposed to be hard, it’s right above its left leg in the back, it’s kind of hard? i feed it insects and greens. not sure if it’s normal or not? i can post pictures.
His first vet visit went well! Abelardo Texas looks good physically according to his new Dr.
Unfortunately, on the fecal it showed that he has Coccidia. Not a surprise honestly... he has been having diarrhea since I got him. I got Albon, F10, and a steam cleaner on hand.
I'm kinda freaked out, I heard coccidia is a beast to get rid of. Wish me luck! 😭
Sorry didn’t mean to post the last post was an accident, but I do have a question I have a 7 month old dragon, her name is Smaug and she will not eat her salad I have tried everything that I can, just wondering if anyone can help me because I’m stuck and I know that she should probably be eating them by now! If anyone can give me ideas that would be great!
-mia
Hello there I have Created a websites
Check and rate it Wearglam USA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoeT8T
Top Bottom