Tail rot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's possible he's had them for quite a while and the count has just flared up recently. They typically come from something that has been in contact with infected poop. Bugs that aren't kept in sanitary conditions, other dragons/reptiles in close contact, licking/eating from infected surfaces etc. Hard to say for sure.

Beansbanana

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok The only thing I can think of is possibly my Dubia. I have a big Tupperware container I keep them in and I take out the bowls that I feed them in day but I’m not sure if I have been cleaning their container often enough that I have produced pinworms. Maybe I should just start over with those at least.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Don't throw your insects away, they are perfectly safe. RWV is good for cleaning everything so yes on that. And just Google " how to give medicine to a bearded dragon " and there will be a demonstration of how to do it on youtube.

Beansbanana

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Possible ---- put him in a bowl so you get all his weight -- what are you giving for meds? Please dont give him anything w/ out an approval of a vet -- what kind of meds do you have? We need Drache613 or AHBD to advise on this but I am not sure if AHBD can -- Drache613 Tracie would be the one best person to do this ---- please PM her ---
@AHBD
@Drache613
I put him in a box and he weighed 140, which I feel is pretty okay after looking at some growth charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom