Tail rot update

Apollosworldz

Beardie name(s)
Apollo
So, I’ve been giving his betadine soaks and Neosporin treatment for a few days now, I’m not seeing much of a change, I can’t tell if it’s getting better or worse. But I am wondering, how much Neosporin should I be putting in his tail, is there a possibility I could be putting to little or to much on? I’m not sure.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So, I’ve been giving his betadine soaks and Neosporin treatment for a few days now, I’m not seeing much of a change, I can’t tell if it’s getting better or worse. But I am wondering, how much Neosporin should I be putting in his tail, is there a possibility I could be putting to little or to much on? I’m not sure.
Have you posted a pic on here?? If so look at that pic and then look at the tail --- please put some raw unpasteurized honey on it- -- dip the tail in the honey -- do not feed crickets in the tank they will go straight for the tail

Apollosworldz

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Apollo
Have you posted a pic on here?? If so look at that pic and then look at the tail --- please put some raw unpasteurized honey on it- -- dip the tail in the honey -- do not feed crickets in the tank they will go straight for the tail
Yes I do have a pic of it! And I did compare the two, it does seem to look slightly better. The only bugs he has in his enclosure currently are super worms :)) will Neosporin still work in the meantime before I’m able to get honey?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes I do have a pic of it! And I did compare the two, it does seem to look slightly better. The only bugs he has in his enclosure currently are super worms :)) will Neosporin still work in the meantime before I’m able to get honey?
Yes but I would get the honey on it as soon as you can - please post another pic

Apollosworldz

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Apollo

Attachments

• AAE4E801-4887-4575-AB44-FCDA47BED25C.jpeg
    AAE4E801-4887-4575-AB44-FCDA47BED25C.jpeg
    147.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 98C01362-72D7-4CBB-B2F4-09222FC4489C.jpeg
    98C01362-72D7-4CBB-B2F4-09222FC4489C.jpeg
    224 KB · Views: 55

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom