Tail rot update

Apollosworldz

Beardie name(s)
Apollo
So, I’ve been giving his betadine soaks and Neosporin treatment for a few days now, I’m not seeing much of a change, I can’t tell if it’s getting better or worse. But I am wondering, how much Neosporin should I be putting in his tail, is there a possibility I could be putting to little or to much on? I’m not sure.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So, I’ve been giving his betadine soaks and Neosporin treatment for a few days now, I’m not seeing much of a change, I can’t tell if it’s getting better or worse. But I am wondering, how much Neosporin should I be putting in his tail, is there a possibility I could be putting to little or to much on? I’m not sure.
Have you posted a pic on here?? If so look at that pic and then look at the tail --- please put some raw unpasteurized honey on it- -- dip the tail in the honey -- do not feed crickets in the tank they will go straight for the tail

Apollosworldz

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Apollo
Have you posted a pic on here?? If so look at that pic and then look at the tail --- please put some raw unpasteurized honey on it- -- dip the tail in the honey -- do not feed crickets in the tank they will go straight for the tail
Yes I do have a pic of it! And I did compare the two, it does seem to look slightly better. The only bugs he has in his enclosure currently are super worms :)) will Neosporin still work in the meantime before I’m able to get honey?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes I do have a pic of it! And I did compare the two, it does seem to look slightly better. The only bugs he has in his enclosure currently are super worms :)) will Neosporin still work in the meantime before I’m able to get honey?
Yes but I would get the honey on it as soon as you can - please post another pic

Apollosworldz

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Apollo

Attachments

• AAE4E801-4887-4575-AB44-FCDA47BED25C.jpeg
    AAE4E801-4887-4575-AB44-FCDA47BED25C.jpeg
    147.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 98C01362-72D7-4CBB-B2F4-09222FC4489C.jpeg
    98C01362-72D7-4CBB-B2F4-09222FC4489C.jpeg
    224 KB · Views: 58

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom