Tail rot or is this normal??

Melissagephart

Original Poster
So when we first got cactus the end of his tail was light gray, I just thought it was neat how his color seemed to dissapear and he “ran out of ink” at the end of his tail, it seems like a bit more of his tail is the same gray color now and I’m just wondering if this is normal?! His body is shedding so I don’t know if it’s possible his tail is about to as well, but again he has always had this gray on his tail. Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 73

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 4 and Blaze is 3
So when we first got cactus the end of his tail was light gray, I just thought it was neat how his color seemed to dissapear and he “ran out of ink” at the end of his tail, it seems like a bit more of his tail is the same gray color now and I’m just wondering if this is normal?! His body is shedding so I don’t know if it’s possible his tail is about to as well, but again he has always had this gray on his tail. Any help is appreciated!
I do believe that is shed

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!
Trying to finish setting up my beardie tank. Just gotta connect it to the power.
Okay lol so as I was told my baby was a boy when I rescued him hehe well I took him to my vet and was advised he is a she ! I was thinking of renaming her to Virgo from Toothless any suggestions for names 😊🥰
I am new and looking for a teen beardie. I have been doing a lot of research for about 2 years.
I'm new here but not new to dragons or snakes. Over the 7 years. I opened my heart and home to neglected. unwanted dras and snakes, some critical conditions. Then nursing them back to health and their final family home. I regularly help my reptiles vet with emergency appointments and I also provide the care in my little quenteen,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlossomSamurai8
Top Bottom