Tail problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mireille

Hy. I have a beardie apox 3 months old, we got him very very small, since we have him he has had this little bent at the end of the tail, and most of his tail is different colour from the rest of the body. Although he shed twice already, tail hasn t changed, so i m pretty sure it s not due to shedding. I am thinking it s because of the bent (probably happened during transport), also i don t think is tail rot, cause there s no sign of infection and its been like this for 3 months, not progressing. Has anyone had this? Is it gonna be like this forever, at least know not to worry?! Also, since the last shed, a part of his head is different colour. Is it possible to not shed completely and stay like this until the next shed? I will put some pictures. Thanks very much

Attachments

• 20220122_105230.jpg
    20220122_105230.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 20220122_105210.jpg
    20220122_105210.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 20220122_105227.jpg
    20220122_105227.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 100

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hy. I have a beardie apox 3 months old, we got him very very small, since we have him he has had this little bent at the end of the tail, and most of his tail is different colour from the rest of the body. Although he shed twice already, tail hasn t changed, so i m pretty sure it s not due to shedding. I am thinking it s because of the bent (probably happened during transport), also i don t think is tail rot, cause there s no sign of infection and its been like this for 3 months, not progressing. Has anyone had this? Is it gonna be like this forever, at least know not to worry?! Also, since the last shed, a part of his head is different colour. Is it possible to not shed completely and stay like this until the next shed? I will put some pictures. Thanks very much
Tail looks a little dry at the end if it hasnt gotten black by now so its probably gonna fall off eventually just keep an eye on it like you have been - hes going to turn different colors when shedding that is normal - and yes its possible for them to stay that color till next shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom