Tail a little darker

Hailey1110

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Surprise another question from me! So toothless tail has pretty much always looked like this, I never thought it was anything wrong but i just want to make sure just to have peace of mind at this point, because every time he darkens up it gets super dark and freaks me out. Also this is a little different, but I dropped something and I thought it landed on his tail, so I squeezed down the length of his tail, not hard at all just to see if there would be any tenderness, and it popped, almost like cracking knuckles, should I be worried that I hurt anything?

Attachments

• 46B1E966-3EFD-4840-A549-C55D3F25E29C.jpeg
    46B1E966-3EFD-4840-A549-C55D3F25E29C.jpeg
    206.9 KB · Views: 84
  • F5F681A8-4CC1-4A5F-A0E6-9A82F2A06159.jpeg
    F5F681A8-4CC1-4A5F-A0E6-9A82F2A06159.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 910B5034-7A6B-4CC7-9927-3789E183F521.jpeg
    910B5034-7A6B-4CC7-9927-3789E183F521.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 67

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Did something actually land on his tail & was it dark before or after that happened?
How loud of a pop was the noise from his tail, that is very odd... Did he flinch as if it
hurt or not?
It looks normal in the pictures & nothing appears to be out of place. I would just keep
an eye on the color & watch whether or not the darkness travels upwards on the tail.
Otherwise, I would say he should be fine.

Tracie

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
The coloration is normal, most beardies tail is darker towards the end.

Hailey1110

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Hello,

Did something actually land on his tail & was it dark before or after that happened?
How loud of a pop was the noise from his tail, that is very odd... Did he flinch as if it
hurt or not?
It looks normal in the pictures & nothing appears to be out of place. I would just keep
an eye on the color & watch whether or not the darkness travels upwards on the tail.
Otherwise, I would say he should be fine.

Tracie
So his tail has always been dark ever since I got him, I just wanted to double check that that was normal, and what I was saying is that I thought I dropped somthing on his tail, the color was a whole other question, because I was squeezing his tail a little to see if I did hurt him at all, and he’s tail was making a popping sound as a squeezed like I was cracking it or something is all

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom