Swimming and Dunking

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys my male beardie chubbs absolutely LOVES swimming during his bath and dunking his head down underwater it just kinda worries me bc its ok "is he in distress or is he just enjoying his bath time" and 1 move he likes to do is dunk his head underwater and swim for 2-3 secs from 1 end of his bath to the other end back and forth swimming in like a S formation its honestly probably a good way to excise lol AND the worse thing is he acts like a gator sometimes by only having his eyes and snout above water and nothing else hes scared me way to many times thinking hes in distress (I looked up beardie CPR) and I'm ALWAYS there hes never left unattended

Faramir

I think he's fine. Funny thing is each beardie has its own personality. Our youngest little one will swim. Another one sinks like a rock in anything deep. And the third absolutely hates the water, but he gets a bath anyways.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Faramir":3gkkmcpu said:
I think he's fine. Funny thing is each beardie has its own personality. Our youngest little one will swim. Another one sinks like a rock in anything deep. And the third absolutely hates the water, but he gets a bath
anyways.
Ya they never liked the bath much either but then again their in bliss when the temp of the water is 90-95 degrees I would give them a bath between 75-80 and they hated it and I never understood that that wasnt warm enough for them individually but once I raised the temp that high they give me no fuss and like u they get a bath whether they like it or not but they are normally ok and enjoy it now but Chubbs is the only 1 that dunks and dives Amber (female) isnt a fan of getting exercise during baths she just drinks and goes from shallow to deep end and likes to relax here and there

Faramir

TheBeard9789":1to8fdsj said:
Faramir":1to8fdsj said:
I think he's fine. Funny thing is each beardie has its own personality. Our youngest little one will swim. Another one sinks like a rock in anything deep. And the third absolutely hates the water, but he gets a bath
anyways.
Ya they never liked the bath much either but then again their in bliss when the temp of the water is 90-95 degrees I would give them a bath between 75-80 and they hated it and I never understood that that wasnt warm enough for them individually but once I raised the temp that high they give me no fuss and like u they get a bath whether they like it or not but they are normally ok and enjoy it now but Chubbs is the only 1 that dunks and dives Amber (female) isnt a fan of getting exercise during baths she just drinks and goes from shallow to deep end and likes to relax here and there
Yes, hate exercise as well.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Faramir":rbsq8szb said:
TheBeard9789":rbsq8szb said:
Faramir":rbsq8szb said:
anyways.
Yes, hate exercise as well.
Only exercise they like a lot is interacting with each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom