Surrendering beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonlvr

Hi everyone,

I’m thinking about surrendering my 5 month old bearded dragon. I feel like i’m not able to give him the attention that he deserves because of school and other things. I really think he deserves to be with someone that can really care for him. I’m not sure where to take him or what to do with him at this point, I’m currently located in Dallas. Please give me some suggestions of what i can do. Thank you

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Contact Drache613 or Tracie -- she might have some ideas I think she is in that area
look for Drache613 on the board click on her name her profile will come up look for PM left side of page

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

So sorry you are considering rehoming your boy. Do you happen to have any pictures of
him you could post?

Thanks,
Tracie

simonlvr

Original Poster
Drache613":a31046l3 said:
Hello,

So sorry you are considering rehoming your boy. Do you happen to have any pictures of
him you could post?

Thanks,
Tracie
Hi! Yes, I do
108981-1207843940.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

He is very sweet, I love the normal morphs.
If you decide to rehome him we should be able to take him in. We are a couple of hours or so
out of Dallas so you wouldn't need to ship him.

Tracie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's really nice that Tracie can take him, he'll have the best care possible ! He is a nice healthy looking guy, you've taken very good care of him so far. :)

simonlvr

Original Poster
Drache613":1utkypp4 said:
Hello,

He is very sweet, I love the normal morphs.
If you decide to rehome him we should be able to take him in. We are a couple of hours or so
out of Dallas so you wouldn't need to ship him.

Tracie
Thank you so much. I can hopefully take him to y’all on monday, let me know what works for you :)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I will send you a PM so we can figure out a day & time, etc. I need to get things situated,
& we can decide on a location too.
How is he doing today?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom