Surgery, Blood transfusion, Internal bleeding (potentially) not confirmed, Sudden onset anemia, potential aneurism, possible tear in her reproductive

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You're welcome, I'm sure that we all care about you + Echo Lina and want to see you both stress free and enjoying life ! Dorgendo posted that the value was not included in all that info you posted and so not sure where that number came from. The vet you're with now sounds more reasonable so it's good that you went back there. I'd still try raw honey on the black area, it works better in many hard to cure cases. Maybe try that after leaving it alone for a week or so.

Sweetie_Cheeks

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Echo-Lina
You're welcome, I'm sure that we all care about you + Echo Lina and want to see you both stress free and enjoying life ! Dorgendo posted that the value was not included in all that info you posted and so not sure where that number came from. The vet you're with now sounds more reasonable so it's good that you went back there. I'd still try raw honey on the black area, it works better in many hard to cure cases. Maybe try that after leaving it alone for a week or so.
Will do! Should I leave it on like a mask overnight? Or daily and wash off?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You mean the honey ? Just apply it once after all the other stuff is off her tail. Then let her tail dry out thoroughly for a few days. Then apply the raw honey every few days and wash it every few days but don't scrub it.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

There are several things that could cause a drop in blood cell volume such as hydration status,
the types of greens or vegetation given, stress, etc. Focus on hydration right now. If you can
get some kelp, that can help increase iron levels, naturally.
The honey is terrific, definitely try that to help with healing of the scales.
Please keep us posted on her!

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom