Supplement HELP PLS ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupitertheking

Hatchling Member
Hi I’m in Australia and I need to buy calcium and multivitamin powder sepratly without d3 but I can’t find any websites or online shops that ship to Australia can u guys pls help ASAP

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi I’m in Australia and I need to buy calcium and multivitamin powder sepratly without d3 but I can’t find any websites or online shops that ship to Australia can u guys pls help ASAP
If your dragon is a under a year he needs d 3 but your uvb is what helps him absorb it- improper uvb will not let him do that- sleeping alot lack of appetite are your signs- he should be active eating like a champ pooping

Jupitertheking

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
If your dragon is a under a year he needs d 3 but your uvb is what helps him absorb it- improper uvb will not let him do that- sleeping alot lack of appetite are your signs- he should be active eating like a champ pooping
He is eating and he IS HAVING BIG POOPS 💩 and he is sleeping a bit too much it’s kinda because I changed his lightning timetable

Badwolfe

Hatchling Member
Hi

Why would you need to buy a multivitimin without d3? If you are keeping your dragon under the correct lighting / heating conditions and giving it a good diet you only really need to give your dragon multivitimins and D3 twice a week as a buffer. All you need to do is purchase a calcium carbonate duster to use 5 times a week then use a combined multivitamin with d3 twice a week.

Keeping your supplement routine as simple as possible makes things a lot easier. The more complicated you try to make it then more chance there is for things to go wrong

Jupitertheking

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi

Why would you need to buy a multivitimin without d3? If you are keeping your dragon under the correct lighting / heating conditions and giving it a good diet you only really need to give your dragon multivitimins and D3 twice a week as a buffer. All you need to do is purchase a calcium carbonate duster to use 5 times a week then use a combined multivitamin with d3 twice a week.

Keeping your supplement routine as simple as possible makes things a lot easier. The more complicated you try to make it then more chance there is for things to go wrong
I have a all in one one which I will use for 2 days and then calcuim for 5 days I just need to get my calcium without D3 from somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom