super worried this don’t look right

Letty

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Letty
What type of behavior is she displaying that seems that she's miserable ?
doing much of nothing-& real skiddish-shes not very active in the 1st plc but no even more so-she is still eating her roaches & crickets but not so much fresh veggies

Letty

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Letty
Did you get your beardie in vegas? If so which shop? (if you don't mind me asking). I live in vegas also, there is a good variety here, i have had good luck with scales and tails, LLL reptile and reptiles and reefs (in Hendersn).
My boy Zen came from LLL, and my girls Ruby and Snicker Doodle came from scales and tails.
omg small world 🌎 i got her from wild things on sandhill the owners hve been real helpful- altho im looking for other plcs for food & soon new accessories for her new tank im making payments on thr.

Letty

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Letty
Hello,

I agree, it just looks like shed to me, they do tend to look a bit grayish prior to shedding. She is
very colorful, too!

Tracie
ty- yeah she always looks better after i take her out n the sun - like RN- she looks great & has Perked up. but its like 110 n the shade- i can only handle so much sun. lol

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I like the folks at wild things also, but its been hit or miss on inventory for me with them.
The day i got Snicker Doodle i went over there and they had a little male that kept biting me, the girl was mortified but i thought it was funny(he wasn't big enouh to hurt me).

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
LLL up on Sahara usually has a good selection of decor and such.

Letty

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Letty
I like the folks at wild things also, but its been hit or miss on inventory for me with them.
The day i got Snicker Doodle i went over there and they had a little male that kept biting me, the girl was mortified but i thought it was funny(he wasn't big enouh to hurt me).
most likely steph the owner- she knows a lot about reptiles & a lot about snakes she took my snake as a trade in- becuz she (jade) started biting me-i took jade in from an abused owner- think if i gve her a good home she would come around- um nope she got worse tbh

Letty

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Letty
My girl finished a near fully body shed about 2 weeks ago, now she is already shedding her face (nearly done) and one leg (done) and her back again. There is no rhythm or reason to it.
yeah nothing like a snake-

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Snaker are ok i guess, I'm kindda neutral on them. Beardies for the win!!!! :cool:

Letty

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Letty
Hello,

I agree, the high heat is only tolerable for a short while!
How is she doing today?

Tracie
well shes shedding- lol- looks like she has another shed coming from her face-i know she was behind becuz u can see the uneven skin(new & old) &her little snout is just tht little but she has grown-& her tail is in the process too., & i noticed today all 4 feet r in process. i she started shedding like crazy at 1point whn i had brought her humidity up- thn was told NO humidity or she can get sick & die. so i stopped & she was n the middle of shedding & thn it stopped. so i’ve been a little worried but i’m going by wht you all hve been teaching me- so ive brought her humidity up & now she’s in the process of shedding in all sorts of plces.

Letty

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Letty
Snaker are ok i guess, I'm kindda neutral on them. Beardies for the win!!!! :cool:
yeah im not much into snakes either. but she was in a neglected home so i took her in but couldn’t bring her around- so now i got my Letty💗

Letty

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Letty
LLL up on Sahara usually has a good selection of decor and such.
gonn see if this plc is open today i need roaches or crickets-wht other critters can she eat at this stage? besides those 2?

Letty

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Letty
Bsfl or silk worms - optimal humidity is 40-50% taken w/ a digital probe hygrometer
yeah since i got her humidity up she has started shedding in places here & there- her head mostly & tail-im going to the reptile super show in vegas tomorrow & will b looking for the stuff tht she needs for her new tank thts coming next month- im going to get tht hygrometer too

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom