sudden burst of energy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, my bearded dragon is an adult around 2 years old and for the past 2 weeks she constantly wants to be handled and taken out. is this normal? i mean, she literally runs back and fourth though she isn't glass surfing. oh, and when i do take her out she likes to explore and run about the house.

thanks!

BlueMorpho

Juvie Member
Has she just come out of brumation?
Sounds like pretty normal springtime behaviour; my Striker's currently doing the same thing. :)
If you've recently replaced any of her bulbs or changed up her diet, these could have effect, too.
I'd say let her out to explore! If she starts digging, you might want to consider making a laybox, since she's about that age ;)

TOMTHEDRAGON

Original Poster
thanks so much! i got worried for a bit there. :lol: she didnt come out of brumating, because she never went into it. i think you have a point about spring time behavior though :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zazzep
Top Bottom