Subtle Noises and Coloration

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys just wanted put a question out there 1) is it normal for my male beardie who isnt exactly a stud when it comes to colors but he seems to turn full body yellow after he relieves himself during a bath which is the brightest color hes had in quite some time hoping thats normal I know he turns black out in the sun which is normal just odd its only after a bath and 2) he makes a subtle "squeak" here and there which isnt supposed to happen its either before/during/after eating or before/during/after a bath and its concerning so is the "squeak" just a personality trait or a health issue?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How often does he make the squeaking noise? They are pretty animated with their
behavior. They can change their colors due to their attitude or mood at that time.
Does he seem to have any trouble going to the bathroom or not?
If he turns darker when he is out in the sun he is simply trying to absorb as much heat
& UVB as he can, when basking in the sun.

Tracie

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Drache613":2us8d8rf said:
Hello,

How often does he make the squeaking noise? They are pretty animated with their
behavior. They can change their colors due to their attitude or mood at that time.
Does he seem to have any trouble going to the bathroom or not?
If he turns darker when he is out in the sun he is simply trying to absorb as much heat
& UVB as he can, when basking in the sun.

Tracie
The squeaking isnt very often its mostly during his baths I was thinking it may just be air due to him dunking his head under water (hes obsessed with swimming under water) and him just pushing air out his nostrils but thats just my guess and he is going to the bathroom at least once a week I give my beardies baths Monday Wednesday and Friday sometimes more if they have a hard time pooping but my male is pretty spot on going to the bathroom every other bath even if it's just very little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom