Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Jpiroden

Hatchling Member
I'm guessing your parents wouldn't be to happy if they found out that one out :shock: lol yeah it's me, haven't posted in awhile, but I've been thread stalking :twisted: lol

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
iv had a few escapees but usually its my fault or one was left in one of the beardies tank. hopfully that was the only one that decided to go on a adventure

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Dudley is having decision making problems. He will sleep one or two days, wake up one or two days, and repeat. :roll: I think he might have eaten some strawberry I left him though!

And since this thread has been seriously lacking in pictures, here is one for you guys to enjoy: The little girl leo I might be getting! :mrgreen:
Baby_Gecko_3.jpg

And I already bought my tank, but it had a huge scratch on the door so I have to wait for them to order a new one for me. :( It will be here Thursday or Friday!

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Ohh yay you will have to get me the link to the hopefully soon thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R u going to get her or what is the deal on that??

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Hopefully I'll be able to get her this weekend! I haven't found any other geckos that I like better so far. I've been emailing her owner for a while, and it sounds like she is well cared for and everything. :D

Dudley created a pleasant surprise for me today. Some how he pooped (He hasn't eaten for 2 months... WFT?) and decided to smear it EVERYWHERE. It's all over the glass, in the door tracts, spread through out his viv, and even under his basking platform. Thanks buddy. :puke:

I think this officially signals the end of brumation though. I'm gonna give him some roaches tonight. :D

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Awesome I am looking forward to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Don't jinx it...Dudley may go back to brumation just to mock you LOL~

You are sooo messing duds!

~Haley

Jpiroden

Hatchling Member
:puke: groooossss..... Lol dang dud, way to poop up yours home :lol: 2month?! Uhg that would scare the crap out of me if Khomez didn't eat for that long :shock:

Btw off topic(Srry) Haley, How did you make that awesome signature? I love it!

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Jess":s4z6bmcl said:
It's all over the glass, in the door tracts, spread through out his viv, and even under his basking platform. Thanks buddy.
Gotta love it, I have to deal with this sort of thing on a weekly basis. :?
Some dragons have all the fun... 8)

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
@Jpiroden: LOL, he's usually such a little neat freak too!
You can't tell by looking at his that he hasn't eaten in 2 months though. He lost some weight but he still looks the same! It will probably be another month or so before he finally has his appetite back though. I think he ate one roach nymph today, but he isn't too interested in food yet. How is Khomez's brumation going?

And I have a hoard of pictures and a bath video for you guys when I have time to upload them!! :mrgreen:

Jpiroden

Hatchling Member
Jess":tbms8elm said:
@Jpiroden: How is Khomez's brumation going?
Good, good. I've been feeding and bathing him(without much cooperation from him :roll:) otherwise he'd hide in his hidey log all day, it's quite depressing not to have your little buddy to cuddle with :mrgreen:

Jpiroden

Hatchling Member
Heh, I agree with Haley. I don't even care if there sleepy pictures, I'm suffering from a Dudleyitis, and the cure is to see that adorable short snout beardie!! :mrgreen:

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Oh boy that's a great poop story LOL. Daedalus has that issue too, more with getting it on herself though than smearing it around her cage *wrinkles nose*

That's a cute gecko! I don't know much about them - are they friendly, active? I read that they are nocturnal too, I don't know if that's all types though. TCR had some gorgeous geckos when I was there last weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom