Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Beezer25

Hatchling Member
Lol! My mom has such a fear of roaches, it isn't even funny. She just accepted the cricket thing and when i mentioned that roaches are a good feeder she deathglared me lol

Jpiroden

Hatchling Member
*shudder* don't mention roaches.... I am disgusted by them, the. Again I'm grossed out by mow insects.... Lol the pics of Sarth and Dudley "cuddling" are adorable!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Actually, I find the roaches way less terrifying than crickets. :lol: I still won't touch them, but at least they don't launch themself at my face when I try to catch them with a tweezers! My mom always catches the leftover crickets in Dud's viv for me because they freak me out so much. It's not that she's scared of bugs, she just doesn't want roaches because they're roaches! I've been trying to convince her about them for over a year.

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
Cute video! And I love the pics of both the boys. I wanna beardie sit... *pouts*
Ugh, I will never be able to feed roaches. So terrifying.

Jpiroden

Hatchling Member
NightmareDisco":1l18pl1i said:
Cute video! And I love the pics of both the boys. I wanna beardie sit... *pouts*
I know! but idk if i could because I'm afraid how Khomez will react :roll: and it also depends on location, most people wont drive for 1 hour to have someone beardie sit for them :p

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
My mom told me that if I ever have to move back home, I can't bring the boys with me cuz she doesn't want the bugs at her house. So... I guess I'm never going back home. LOL

I want to do roaches so bad, but the roommates have closed the subject with a death glare and a loud NO. :?

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Know wonder Puff and Sarth are so close in size, they are nearly the same size although Puff is a slow grower! Even though he eats like a mad man!!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I'm glad everyone enjoyed the video! :D

My parents are going to make the final decision on whether or not I can keep the roachies today, LOL. Wish me luck! I've grown kinda attached to them... I don't want to give them back! :(

I did a little photo shoot of Sarth in my light box, so I'll upload those pictures when I have some spare time! He's so adorable. :D I took him outside for a little bit yesterday, since it was nice out.

Dudley has been sleeping since I took those last pictures of him, so he isn't very exciting right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom