Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I just looked, and it doesn't say it's my birthday? Thanks anyways though, I guess. Haha.

evanescent

Juvie Member
Jess4921":2jlfx7fy said:
Haha, yes, today in my un-birthday. :p
Hey, you changed your username!
unbirthdays are awesome, they are every day but one!
haha, yes, my old one was kinda sorta awful. O:
and, especially at this point, I wasn't 'heartbroken' about.. anything really.
It was an awful username choice.
Giving Teqe away is melancholy, sad to let him go but happy I found someone awesome to take him in.. xD

Terminator7777":2jlfx7fy said:
Sorry I came across it in the board index. Lol I was just trying to be nice.
confused as to why 'happy birthday' came to mind, but it was cool of you to try to be nice..

bowsersmom":2jlfx7fy said:
Is there a way to change your username? Bowser has crossed the Rainbow Bridge, so mine is not accurate. :(
Yeah, PM Beardie(head site admin) and tell him/her why you want it changed. ^.^

EDIT: I just read Bowser's thread(only two pages, so it wasn't hard)..
and that's an awful story Dx
I'm sorry that happened, he was really cute ;^;

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
Jess4921":3753tr98 said:
Terminator7777":3753tr98 said:
:D happy birthday :D :blob5: :blob8:

Hmmmm...? Thanks, but my birthday was in May LOL!

Hey Jess! I am a May child too (although no longer a child in age...just in heart :mrgreen: ) Mine is the 10th, when is yours?? I missed it. Razzle the Second arrived on my B'Day 8)

Happy Belated! lol
Sherri

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Sherri":3glj7enc said:
Hey Jess! I am a May child too (although no longer a child in age...just in heart :mrgreen: ) Mine is the 10th, when is yours?? I missed it. Razzle the Second arrived on my B'Day 8)

Happy Belated! lol
Sherri

Mine is the 13th. :D So, just 3 days apart! You're lucky, my first beardie died on my 16th birthday! :( I wish I had gotten another one like you, LOL.

Speaking of username changes... I wonder if I can get the "4921" taken out of mine? Cause there aren't any active members called Jess on here.

Dudley is still being pretty crabby... He has darker colors and won't eat him veggies, but he doesn't have any stress marks. I hope it's just the humidity and stuff.

I finished my DIY rocks though! I'm going to re-do his viv tomorrow, if my mom will take me to Fleet Farm store to get the final touch for it LOL.

evanescent

Juvie Member
Jess4921":2grsp3jb said:
Speaking of username changes... I wonder if I can get the "4921" taken out of mine? Cause there aren't any active members called Jess on here.

Dudley is still being pretty crabby... He has darker colors and won't eat his veggies, but he doesn't have any stress marks. I hope it's just the humidity and stuff.

I finished my DIY rocks though! I'm going to re-do his viv tomorrow, if my mom will take me to Fleet Farm store to get the final touch for it LOL.[/color]
Maybe? I'm not the guru of username changes, I just got mine changed lol..
Ask Beardie, you never know unless you try. ;D hopefully he/she'll let you take the numbers out lol

Poor Dudley :c
at least he isn't stressed..

yay, maybe the change of viv scene will make him happier? xD

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
I just shot you a PM with the beardie-sitting details! Maybe Sarth and Dud will transcend their species and be friends instead of enemies? Probably not, lol!
I forgot to mention I would totally love one of your DIY rocks though! I'll have to take another look at the pics but I really like the current one Dud has for his basking spot.

Coincidentally my hubby's parents were also in SD last week lol. They went to the badlands though, so I'm not sure where that is in relation to where you went. I didn't know it was so pretty though, I'll have to make a trip down there sometime. And sign up for that horseback ride you went on, that sounds awesome! Most horse rental places don't let you gallop or even trot! Kind of takes the fun out of it (if you're not a beginner at least).

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
bowsersmom":n63za3fh said:
Is there a way to change your username? Bowser has crossed the Rainbow Bridge, so mine is not accurate. :(
Yeah, PM Beardie(head site admin) and tell him/her why you want it changed. ^.^

EDIT: I just read Bowser's thread(only two pages, so it wasn't hard)..
and that's an awful story Dx
I'm sorry that happened, he was really cute ;^;
[/quote]

Thank you for your kind words about Bowser! Jess and other bd.org members were instrumental to helping us get his setup and care correct during his brief time with us! I will PM Beardie about the username change.
Jess, cannot wait to see Dudley's new viv! Clovis did not get up until my husband pulled off her blanket around 1pm. Beardies. Can't live with them, can't live without them!

Beezer25

Hatchling Member
Hey Jess! I would love one of your DIY rocks, sorry I didnt PM I'm in a hurry today.
You know those alfalfa pellets you have for Dudley? I wanted to try it with Fred and the woman at the pet store gave me Timothy pellets... Do you think they're the same thing??

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
@Evanescent: Hmm, I'll go ask about getting the numbers removed then. :D Numbers make me feel so... Unoriginal.
Dud is usually more active after I switch things around, so I'm hoping that that will help too!

@Jen: Yup, I responded! LOL, I'm sort of hoping that they will be friends too. :p Dud used to live with another beardie, and he never reacts to his reflection or to seeing other beardies at the pet stores (Unless it's spring LOL). Maybe I'll let them see eachother through the glass or something.
OK, I asked you about that in the PM. Did you want one the same size as Dud's, or a mini version like Casanova's?
Oh, wait.... It might have been the badlands? I can't remember these things. But we stayed in Lead. I've been to the badlands in ND though, it's beautiful! But yeah, normal trailrides are pretty borning... The one is SD was so amazing, I think I'm calling the other ones failrides from now on, LOL.

@Bowsersmom: LOL, poor tired little Clovis. Dudley wakes up, marches over to his dig box, and goes back to sleep. :roll: But today I discovered he really likes cucumber!

@Beezer: OK, PM me when you have time then!
Timothy pellets are just made with a different type of hay that has less calcium and calories than Alfalfa (I have a rabbit, so I'm basically a professional hay identifier! :p)... I'm not sure it it would make a difference to beardies though? Can you return them?

Beezer25

Hatchling Member
I can't return it anymore lol, I opened the bag... Fred hasn't shown an signs of liking or disliking the dig box, did Dudley show any signs right away?

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Oh well, I don't think it would harm him. And it took Dudley a day or so to figure his out. Are the sides of the container very high? IMO it helps if they are lower so you beardie can see what is in it.

BTW... Does anyone notice something different about my username?? :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom