Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
OMG, I was lookin at the pix of Dud and my niece comes up and starts giggling and says, "Look at that big Yoshi! Him's fat!" :laughhard:

And Idk Yosh's hatch day either, I just estimate it around the end of August. But I know his Gotcha Day.

Dudley looks like he's enjoying it outside. His Gotcha Day is coming up fast! :D

Livey

Extreme Poster
Such a pretty little ( or should i say big? :wink: ) Boy!
Such lovely colours! i never noticed his lilac side bars

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Sashee":1bzophke said:
OMG, I was lookin at the pix of Dud and my niece comes up and starts giggling and says, "Look at that big Yoshi! Him's fat!" :laughhard:

And Idk Yosh's hatch day either, I just estimate it around the end of August. But I know his Gotcha Day.

Dudley looks like he's enjoying it outside. His Gotcha Day is coming up fast! :D

LMAO!! :laughhard: My poor fat Yoshi, yet more evidence that I should continue his diet! :lol:

@Livey: Yeah, he gets those when he is "happy" colors... Isn't it pretty? :D They turn black when he is grumpy LOL.

And yup, if I don't know a pet's birthday I celebrate their Gatcha Days! :D I kinda count it as Dudley's birthday too though, cause he will officially be 3 years old. :shock:

jaidonx13

Hatchling Member
Jess4921":1i9x9w37 said:
Thanks! :D

LOL, pink was the only color they had in that kind of harness! I have a purple iguana one that I used for Wink, but it is so flimsy I know it wouldn't hold up to Dud. He is getting either a blue or silver custom made one for his Gotcha Day though (They are made by a member here, she has a thread she sells them in!), so he won't have to go out in public in that much longer. :lol:

Oh ok haha :p A silver one would look cool, if it had his name on it that would be awesome!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
jaidonx13":2hto0r50 said:
Oh ok haha :p A silver one would look cool, if it had his name on it that would be awesome!

I know! I asked about getting his name embroidered on it, but she can't do that so I might get one of those iron on letters and put a little "D" on it. :D IDK though, I'd have to see how it looks.

Here are the colors I was thinking of (From OgleRPet's thread):
DSCF2041.jpg

Either 39, 45, or 46 is what I was thinking. If I got 45 or 46 I would get a blue leash, and If I got 39 I would either get a brown/tan or white one. I want to order one this weekend, so I'll know for sure it will arrive before Dud's big day.

Here are the rest of the colors:
http://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146218&start=0

jaidonx13

Hatchling Member
That's awesome! I think 39 with a white leash would look really cool. They are only $5 shipping included?! I need to buy one of these :)

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Just thought I'd share some random picture of Dudley chillin' in his viv. :mrgreen:

"MY STICK. Not yours."
DSC01047.jpg

DSC00989.jpg

Lookin' studly for any lady beardies that might be creeping on his thread, LOL.
DSC00965.jpg

DSC00956.jpg

DSC00948.jpg

DSC00944.jpg

DSC00943.jpg

Sleepy Dudley! :love5:
DSC00955.jpg

I added his favorite stick to his viv, LOL. I think he missed it.
DSC00946.jpg

And for Dud's new harness, I think I'm going to go with a gold sparkly harness with a blue leash. I was going to do silver, but my mom pointed out that gold would match him better. :D
I'm ordering new ReptiSuns too, and OMG... When did those things get so expensive?!?! I saw them for $18 last time, and now they are $26!! :shock:

Oh, and when I was at the grocery store I saw seeds for collard, turnip, and mustard greens so I am totally starting a garden for Dudley (and my rabbit!) LOL.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
There are new leash colors!! :blob8:

DSCF2052.jpg

OK, I think I might go for #45! It combines 2 things I wanted: blue/colorfullness and sparklyness!

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
Dudley's going to be quite the man of fashion in that color! The kind of thing usually only the Parisians would dare try to get away with... Bet he can pull it off. With style.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
LOL, yeah #44 is clear! :lol:

I'm going to order it today, I can't wait!
Haha, I bet he can! :wink:

Today I was reminded why I don't usually wear nail polish anymore. :roll: I painted my nails yellow at school today, and when I came home and picked up Dudley he tried to devour my thumb. :shock: So I guess I have to take it off tonight... Bummer. I liked the color!!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Why thank you! :mrgreen:

The viv itself was $90, but it needed a little fixing up. I spent around $20-ish on new caulk and new light fixtures, so around $110 total, not counting decorations.

And guess what? I ordered my leash from Christine, and she said that the marble color was an experimental color, so Dudley will be the ONLY dragon to have it! And if it ends up not working out, she is sending me another one for free! So lucky Dudley gets 2 fashionable harnesses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom