Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thank you! Ill try to upload some more before I leave for vacation... I really dont want to leave Dudley though! :|

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks!
I made him a new basking platform yesterday. The silicone will be dry and ready to put in tomarrow morning! :D

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Jess requested that I unlock this thread, bringing it back to the top. :wink:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks for unlocking this, Diane! :mrgreen:

Well, Im trying to be better at posting pics LOL! Dudley has been doing great, and he has been brumating since August-September-ish. Here are some sleepy Dudley pics, and some from his weekly bath too!

Check out the beard smooshage :p

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

Bath Tiiimmmeeeee! Dudley LOVES his baths :D

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2377.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

Swimswimswimswimswim...
IMG_2378.jpg

Just him being cute ;)
IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2429.jpg

And the new fake rock scupture Im working on for his viv! I have to wait until the Great Stuff stops shrinking to grout it though.
IMG_2427.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

Theo decided to test it out... XD
IMG_2406.jpg

I have more I will add tommorrow!!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
LOL, thanks XD I usually dont really like hamsters (Ive had, like, over 30 of them and Ive decided that they are 99% evil.) but Theo is actually really sweet! he has never bitten or gone to the bathroom on anyone. He is technically my sisters though... She got him when I got my first beardie. :D

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Hehe, thanks!

I think Im getting a new camera this weekend, so you can expect some new pics!

Here are a few from Halloween. I had fun with my light box, LOL :D

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg

IMG_2018-1.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

Annndddd a toungue shot :p I love animal toungues.
IMG_2032-1.jpg

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Hehe, thanks! Once I get my new camera, Im going to do alot more of the posing him in the light box. :D I thought it might be cute to dress him up for different holidays, and make little greeting cards or something. :p He is so good about being dressed up, LOL!

I actually got him to eat some squash, and little lettuce (Im out of collards) and 2 super worms today. Then he got mad at me, and hid in his cave so I couldnt feed him anymore.
Someone gave us these hugemongous home-grown butternut and acorn squashes, so he better be hungry soon!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Jess, Studley Dudley looks great. He is one handsome beardie and he knows it! :p Love the picture of him swimming like crazy. The Halloween costume is very becoming to him, looks like he didn't mind the hat a bit. :lol: Thanks for sharing the pictures, can't wait to see more. He sure brumated early, didn't he? Hopefully that's the end of the brumation for him this year.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks! He definately does!

Yeah, I wasnt expecting him to go down until the real winter months came around. :| Oh well, since he started brumating early Im crossing my fingers that he will stop brumating early as well!

On a non-beardie note, its my dog Chuey's 10th birthday today! :D He got a new pretty ID tag, a dog Snuggie (LOL!), treats, and some really good canned food. He is spoiled, and he knows it!

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
Must crochet tiny hats for all beardies ever...ohgodsocute. Does Dudley have pinkish hands, or is that just a trick of the light? Either way he is very handsome...I love that yellow! Wake up and play, handsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom