Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

jenngib

I like it! I just can't get over how cute he is! I've shown his pic to some people I work with ( I know, not being productive) and my husband, he just laughed at me. Just to let you know, you're not the only one showing him off :lol:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
LOL!! At least Im not the only one who cant get over his adorableness! Ill have some more pics for you to show off soon! Haha (Im waiting untill I have accumulated a huge mass of them to upload them...) :lol:

Monkey

Juvie Member
He's such a fattie I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dudley is a great name, he's just the cutest and as long as he don't mind being handled handle away :D

He's amazingly cute though he looks so fat and healthy its funny!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Here are new pics!

IMG_3342.jpg

IMG_3324.jpg

IMG_3323.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg

IMG_3352.jpg

IMG_3332.jpg

IMG_3327.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

IMG_3309.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg

This looks slightly uncomfortable...
IMG_3340.jpg

Here is a picture of his viv:
IMG_3353.jpg

Dudley clearly doesnt get the concept of a cave... He was sleeping on top of it last night! LMAO!
IMG_3356-1.jpg

Hope you all got your Dudley fix for the day! :wink: Haha

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
OMG hes adorable i just want to squeeze him lol. cant wait for him to shed he is going to be so handsome

thanks for the Dudley fix :wink: :lol:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Hehe, no problem :lol:
I know, after he sheds and gets all the icky red off he will be so pretty! Too bad the adults dont shed as often as the babies do... By the looks of it, he shed fairly recently so I might have to wait I little while.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks! LOL, trust me... Its pretty hard not to!

He does not want to eat his salad though. :( He completely dived into in on the first night I got him, but now he wont touch it. Im going to "starve him out" and only offer salad for a couple days to see if he will cave in and munch on it.... He apparently LOVED his salad whne he was at the reptile store!
I have some new ReptiSuns on the way too, so hopefully that will help with his appetite... I didnt have a chance to replace my current one before I got him, so my UVB is like 6 months old. :| Bleh.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Guess who ate his collard greens today?! :blob5:

I found out that Dudley LOVES watermelon too! I gave him a few pieces yesterday, and he wolfed it down. I decided I wouldnt "starve" him either- I figured he would eat them he he was ready. :D
Dudley figured out how to use his cave too! Hes been lounging in it during the day, but he will only sleep on top of it. Hes a strange one LOL.
My 2 new ReptiSuns, Herpivite, and Rep-Cal should be here tomarrow! Woot!

Im saving up some new pictures to post this weekend too!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Im just aweful at posting pics, arent I? :|

Here are some new pics of my not-so-litte man!

I figured its about time for some new pics! :D

He weighed in at 490 grams yesterday- He has gained 50g since I adopted him, and I havent even had him a month yet! I swear, Im not even feeding him that much! He is eating his salad like a good boy now. :D
IMG_3377.jpg

IMG_3378.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg

IMG_3391.jpg

IMG_3409.jpg

IMG_3427.jpg

Dudley was about ot go to sleep like this one night, but it looked so painful I repositioned him! Haha. I needed a pic before I moved him though!
IMG_3366.jpg

Dudley and his mommy :)
IMG_3384.jpg

Dudley was creepin' on my hermit crabs when I had them out when I was cleaning their cage... His lifes mission is to eat them LOL. When he is running around, he sits in front of their cage and slobers on the glass trying to break in to it!
IMG_3411.jpg

IMG_3412.jpg

And here are 2 cute little hermit crabs I adopted from the humane society... I know they arent beardies, but Im sure someone will still enjoy their pics!
IMG_3414.jpg

IMG_3421.jpg

IMG_3415.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

Oh and a random cute toad I found :D
IMG_3398.jpg

Sadona

Juvie Member
Dudley is very handsome! Those little hermit crabs are adorable...I would have some if I wasn't pinched on my palm by one at a mall...now I'm scared to hold them. :lol:
Can't wait for more pics- I just love older beardies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom