Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

NeosMom

Juvie Member
Hey! I know that expression! Figment gets the same look when his poor little face explodes. Poor baby must be so itchy. :cry:

Really wanted to say your room is fantastic! It's tough to make that much stuff neat and orderly. Very impressive!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks everyone!
Haha, I'm just a little bit of a neat freak. Plus, my rabbits devours anything and everything left on the floor. :wink:

I'm still not decided on a name for the newbie... I like Oliver, but my mom suggested Gulliver and I think that is really cute too! Also considering Maxwell and Jasper. I had a named all picked out for a girl, so it would have been so much easier if I got a female LOL.
Charles and Buddy are definitely good names to be considered too! :D

@PumpkinJelly: LOL, he HATES is when I touch his shed. :roll: If I try to help him with his nose shed, he throws a tantrum.

@Jen: Thanks, leos are awesome little guys! I love my two.
I actually have another mostly-finished platform in my basement somewhere! IDK if the original buyer still wants it or not... I kind of completely forgot about it. :silent: Just need to seal it. I can always make Scully a new one too if you want!

@BabyLink: I use a UTH with a thermostat for mine. They like their warm side to be 90-95*F. They need the belly heat to digest their food, and lights can irritate their eyes. They need three different hides... One on the warm side, one on the cool side, and a humid hide in the middle! :)

BabyLink

Alright thanks! Also when you use the shelf liner do you use the sticky bottom, or leave the layer on it and place the liner in the tank?

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
@Babylink: Use the non-adhesive kind!

@Zac: Nope. Stan was a rescue so I know nothing about his genetics, and I don't want to put Stella through the stress. Plus, I dislike babies. :silent:

Anyways, yesterday happened to be my 18th birthday! :) It's kind of a sad day too, since my first beardie died on my birthday 2 years ago. I can't believe it's been that long!

Here was baby Wink, a few days after I rescued him...
0817091544.jpg

Wink and Smudge were little buddies too!
1008091722b.jpg

And one of my all-time favorite pics of him.
IMG_2973.jpg

Now onto my current gang. Jen brought be some extra hornworm cups, so everyone was pretty thrilled to say the least LOL. Crestie was pretty suspicious of them though... I gave him one, he bit at it and missed, and spent the next couple minutes staring at it and licking it. :roll: I'll try again tonight.

Dudley doing what he does best... Eating!
DSC02732.jpg

DSC02733.jpg

DSC02736.jpg

DSC03038.jpg

Being cute
DSC02714.jpg

DSC02717.jpg

DSC02719.jpg

DSC02680.jpg

DSC02693.jpg

DSC02993.jpg

DSC02779.jpg

Post -shed!
DSC03037.jpg

DSC03035.jpg

DSC03033.jpg

Stella!
DSC02964.jpg

DSC02965.jpg

DSC03011.jpg

DSC02810.jpg

Effectively begging for food.
DSC02970.jpg

Model pose, LOL
DSC02722.jpg

Creeper.
DSC02727.jpg

Little friends! :)
DSC02748.jpg

DSC02749.jpg

Stanley
DSC02758.jpg

DSC02760.jpg

And the crestie... I think I will call him Dexter. :D
DSC03019.jpg

DSC03020.jpg

DSC03021.jpg

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
I love the lighting in that last pic of Dudley! Clovis should have gotten baby food today, but I spoiled her with supers. I am so bad.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Dud looks great post shed! Love the pics of him eating, lol! I'm glad everyone is liking the hornworms! I've offered Scully a couple but she hasn't gone for them yet - maybe that's a good thing, don't want her turning out to be a picky eater like Sarth :p

Your Leos are sooooo cute! I just love Stella's colors! And Dexter is a great name for your crested :D Next time I come over I gotta hold them!

So you are graduating soon right? Like this weekend or next weekend? What are your plans after that?

TerratheBeardie

Hatchling Member
And thus another one joins the Crestie bandwagon!(If you can call it that. XD).Some Cresties don't take to worms the first time.I'm still trying Reptiworms with Nova.He/She would rather watch them crawl in their dish than eat them.Terra,on the other hand......

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks everyone!

@littlebirdy: I haven't heard from you in a while! How is Clovis doing?

@Jen: Haha, aren't they adorable? Yeah, you can see them next time you stop by!
I graduate June... 8th? I think? Haha, I forgot, but it's around then! I'm just going to the community college to get my generals over with. I'm still not really sure if I want to be an actual vet, or if I should be a vet tech or something instead.

@Bambichik: Yup! They work really well for a laybox/humid hide!

NeosMom

Juvie Member
Happy belated birthday Jess. And congratulations on the upcoming graduation. Absolutely love all the pictures of your gang. I sure hope my babies grow up to be as big as Dudley!

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Oooh I had so much catching up to do. I love all of your creatures and I am so impressed with your husbandry. You definitely are a neat freak. Stella is nice and fat - I love her pattern and bright yellow color. Dudley's shed was really terrible, huh? Just like Papa Smurf's shed. He was freaking outttt. :?

Now I feel bad not getting the snake hide for my leo because it looks like it would have been great for her. Well, when she gets her bigger home I will splurge and get her one. I love the pic of the face peeking out. :D

Thanks for posting so many great pics of your set ups. It's always helpful to see how other people have their things arranged and it gave me some ideas for my own!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom