Stuck shed or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sunkist has a few areas on her that look like to me some spots of old shed; ive tried almost everything to get this shed off as gently as possible but it refuses to budge and she does not like me touching the spots at this point. Ive gone through two bottles of shed ease and one bottle of shed aid over the span of three/four weeks and boy am i getting to my wits end. Its mostly her hind foot that is concerning me. Ive included images in the link below! If more clear pictures are needed i can take more!
https://imgur.com/a/xTXu1tx

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, beardies can get small areas of scale trauma or blemishes that are totally harmless. BTW, are you sure it's not stained from poo ? Shed ease won't help that at all so you can discontinue using it. If you want, you can put a tiny dab of neospoorin on it, but those spots are not bad, don't worry !

SentientRoomba

Original Poster
Thank you for your response! Ill try to wash the area a bit more to make sure its not poo! If it isn't ill try the Neosporin! Thanks again i was pretty worried about it ahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom