Stuck shed on lips (pics inside)

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
My Amber been trying to get this piece of shed off her lip she did the rest herself I'm wondering if I should leave it or not. She has tried for about 2 1/2 weeks rubbing her face on everything she sees but it ain't cutting it anymore. Only thing I could think of was a nice bath and see if it comes off or using a soft bristle toothbrush as others have mentioned.

Am I worrying for nothing? You would think a small bit like this would come off easier than it is.

She didn't like taking a pic otherwise I would of got a better one 😅

Attachments

• IMG_20220727_131328.jpg
    IMG_20220727_131328.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_20220727_131318.jpg
    IMG_20220727_131318.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 74

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's not uncommon at all or harmful in any way. Never pick at leftover shed, a warm 10 minute soak can loose it but isn't necessary because it will come off in time.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
That's not uncommon at all or harmful in any way. Never pick at leftover shed, a warm 10 minute soak can loose it but isn't necessary because it will come off in time.
She doesn't have a single piece of shed left on her body except this tiny piece I ran a bath and she wanted out after 8 mins

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It's O.K, it will come off. Many owners have had the same situation, myself included. There's nothing to worry about.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom