Struggling with runny stools

RamenNoodles

Original Poster
You're welcome , it's good to laugh about these things, especially something that only a dragon owner would understand. : D
And yeah, I can see that tactic to try to rule out any parasites. Hopefully your dragon is not ADV positive but if he is there are ones that survive with it .
Do you know what I should be expecting if it comes back positive? Like treatments, how to know if there’s still quality of life, and lifespan? On one hand I’m gonna be sad my little buddy Duke isn’t gonna be around for as long as he should have been but I feel accepting of whatever challenges come next.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
This forum is fortunate to have Tracie [ Drache613 ] as a mod. here. She works with the lab that is looking for a cure for ADV and can offer you the best advice. The lab also tests for a very low price if you want to go through them. Either way, contact Tracie who can offer the best advice if by chance Duke has ADV. It's not necessarily a death sentence or a life of ill health.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
This forum is fortunate to have Tracie [ Drache613 ] as a mod. here. She works with the lab that is looking for a cure for ADV and can offer you the best advice. The lab also tests for a very low price if you want to go through them. Either way, contact Tracie who can offer the best advice if by chance Duke has ADV. It's not necessarily a death sentence or a life of ill health.
I agree we are fortunate to have Tracie/Drache613 she has helped me several times and provides my supplements.

lunazul89

Im struggling with the exact same thing ! 2 fecals came back negative, temperature is fine, active and hungry, eats all his greens and insects! Still havent got an ADV test done 😔 I hope is not that ! I dont know what else to do

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom