Striking a Pose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
_
Habitat Enhancement...

Added a piece of decor today. (Its only been 5 months coming... :roll: )

Less than an hour later...
105703-5244062589.jpg
105703-205345834.jpg
Think he likes it? :D :lol:

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I believe you have hit a homerun with that decor choice (MANLY DRAGON log). He was telling you (eating and tearing down plants that he didn't approve of) he wanted a change and you finally listened, LOL!!!

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Gormagon":iqa30psm said:
I believe you have hit a homerun with that decor choice (MANLY DRAGON log). He was telling you (eating and tearing down plants that he didn't approve of) he wanted a change and you finally listened, LOL!!!
Not exactly a log--a hollow cork round we picked up at a reptile show. I've tried other "real" logs of various sizes, but he's never really taken to any of them. I've been hesitant to install this one lest he decide it would make a good "poop shoot"--had a few nightmares about trying to get poop (or him) out of the inside (like anywhere on the outside would be better... NOT. :| )

So far, the only change he's expressed wanting is OUT--trying to open the sliding plate glass door, and contributing--I surmise--to his "Popeye arms". :lol:

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
_
This Happened...

The other day I was sitting in my chair, which is along the same wall--and 6 ft. away (social distancing?) from--ZᴀRDᴏZ' enclosure, when I saw this...
105703-9446876416.jpg
Now those tiles cap off his basking mountain/tower, which is 6 bricks high, and he's less than 3 bricks long (nose to vent), so... :?: :? :dontknow:

I had to get up to see what was going on, and when I got to where I could see, I saw...
105703-1646629447.jpg

He's gone up the bricks to get to the top before (though he could take the stairs/steps or the cork round). In fact, he does it quite often. This is the first time he's clung to the wall like that for about an hour before deciding to finish his ascent and commence to basking.

Pepper and her little Cayenne :love5: :love5:

full

full

full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom