stress marks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickseedog

Kind of like a black lattice on the belly. Do a site search on stress marks and you will find several posts about them, some with pictures. Breyas had them all the time when he was little, even when he was sacked out and totally relaxed. I think you just have to learn your own dragon's signs sometimes.

erdeem

Hatchling Member
It's like a black pattern on the belly. It looks cool and will make your dragon look scary. That is one of Beardie's way on communicating.
Bill, my juvie loves to snuggle, and demands attention all the time. This morning I woke up late, and when I turned on her light, I saw her so black and patterned. I picked her up and put her on my chest, within 5 minutes she seemed relaxed and all white.

XCrunner

Hatchling Member
dinostress.jpg

its hard to see kinda, but that's pretty much what it looks like.

Rozen

Yup my new beardie also gets them alot! Pretty much all the time! Except for when he is sleeping.

Im sure he will get over it x3

samson963

Original Poster
oh, my beardie has them all the time. while he eats sleeps or just sitting there. dang he must be stressed all the time!

XCrunner

Hatchling Member
mine has it all the time too, but don't let the name fool you. I thought from the name that it meant stress but some of the people that post more often here told me that its no big deal at all. they can come and go or stay as long, it doesn't really matter. it could mean there cold, could be if the food dish is an inch farther then normal, or it could be for no reason at all, so don't worry about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom