Strange lump on beardie

Aaliyah

Beardie name(s)
Joey
Hi everyone, I'm new to owning beardies. I got this little guy from a friend a few weeks ago and I've noticed a strange bump on his underbelly. He does not like me touching it but does not get aggressive when I do so. Does anyone know what it is? I'm really worried. He's around 6 months old
Snapchat-1388693458.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi everyone, I'm new to owning beardies. I got this little guy from a friend a few weeks ago and I've noticed a strange bump on his underbelly. He does not like me touching it but does not get aggressive when I do so. Does anyone know what it is? I'm really worried. He's around 6 months old View attachment 72727
Not sure what I am looking at here - can you post a pic of the front of the belly

SPandS

Juvie Member
Does it feel like it's attached to the skin or something internal? My first thought was a broken rib but it's just a guess.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That probably isn't anything broken but just appears to be his bone structure/sternum area.
Does it protrude to that extent when he is flat & not vertical?
Does it seem to bother him any?

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom