Strange lump on beardie

Aaliyah

Beardie name(s)
Joey
Hi everyone, I'm new to owning beardies. I got this little guy from a friend a few weeks ago and I've noticed a strange bump on his underbelly. He does not like me touching it but does not get aggressive when I do so. Does anyone know what it is? I'm really worried. He's around 6 months old
Snapchat-1388693458.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 4 and Blaze is 3
Hi everyone, I'm new to owning beardies. I got this little guy from a friend a few weeks ago and I've noticed a strange bump on his underbelly. He does not like me touching it but does not get aggressive when I do so. Does anyone know what it is? I'm really worried. He's around 6 months old View attachment 72727
Not sure what I am looking at here - can you post a pic of the front of the belly

SPandS

Juvie Member
Does it feel like it's attached to the skin or something internal? My first thought was a broken rib but it's just a guess.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That probably isn't anything broken but just appears to be his bone structure/sternum area.
Does it protrude to that extent when he is flat & not vertical?
Does it seem to bother him any?

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bjane
Top Bottom