Stinky poop?

TheBeard9789

Juvie Member
My beardies are just getting out of their semi-brumation and are basking and eating. My question is is that my Amber and Chubbs have been pooping (moist and only once watery) and it stinks.

I know a sign could be parasites but I wash greens even if they don't eat them and im wondering what's causing it. Generally in the summer when my Amber is eating her greens (little picky since she hasn't eaten during brumation) she has no smell at all. Should I get it checked out anyways? I have a appointment coming up for Amber so I could take a sample in if I have too.

I know they are active and awake but still showing signs of semi-brumation

xp29

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I always say take in a sample. It's cheap piece of mind. That and if something is going on it's better to be on top of it quickly.

TheBeard9789

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hmm her (Amber) appointment is on the 29th but I can probably take a sample in ahead of time before her appointment

As you said sooner the better just in case

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SOMEONE HELP!!!!!

This is Atlas, he's my 3 year male leatherback. i don't know whether to be worried as he has no femoral pores what so ever, not even small ones! i always thought they would come with age but he is getting a bit older now and i'm starting to worry. here are some photos of his lack of pores. if someone could let me know if this is healthy that would be greatly appreciated!!
I don't own Swordtail anymore. He owns me
Swordtail is being the chonky turd he is
Hmmm.... May make a dress for her lol
Pearl24.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlas_the_beardie
Top Bottom