Starting breeding in florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skuej

Beardie name(s)
Cider
Hello; my name is Nisa and I have a chameleon and a bearded dragon 🐉🥴

I was just curious what license I would need to get a breeding license started? I'm so confused as to which one I need.. I'm gonna be getting 4 more bearded dragons to get it going soon. But I really need help with it to get it going! I wanna sell them for very cheap but of course healthy and beautiful demeanors. Please if you know which license I need for FLORIDA law, to do it correctly 🙏 I would appreciate it so much 😊❤️

Thanks kindly
- Nisa / Asin / Skuej

P.S here's a picture of the bearded I have now, named cider 😋 (he is not being breeded, the 4 I get will be)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, you can call your Dept. of agriculture for the info you need. BTW, your pic did not post.
Just so you know, the bearded dragon market is flooded so really think about if you want to do this. It takes up a LOT of your time and babies grow quick + are very expensive to feed and house. You need a lot of equipment. Even breeding one female can produce over 150 babies in one season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom