started getting diarrhea, is it parasites

I've had my 2 month old beardie for almost 2 weeks. He had formed, healthy poop for the first week but this week he started having softer poops, basically diarrhea. Would his change in diet have a delayed effect and affect his poop the second week? Could it be that he's eating a lot of salad? I'm not sure if it's likely that it's parasites since his poop was normal when I got him? Any advice would help.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 4 and Blaze is 2
Basking temps ? How are you taking them? What are you feeding for salads? Veggies w/ a lot of water are going to cause a lot of runny stools -- what type of UVB are you using ? coil or a tube fixture-- after ruling all those out it could be parasites -- also possible relocation stress but we need to rule all the other things out first --

test2

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Google Sites is an amazing thing you can create free website as your own. look how I manage my site on Google Site
WearGlam USA
I need help my bearded dragon is acting strange when she eats its like she doesnt feel her tongue she walks in a very strange froggy way not like she used to
Looking for advice and recommendations!!
In this post, we've shared some fantastic Clothing brands. They Offer Wholesale Clothing in USA.
Carhartt Clothing Wholesale
76CF5E1C-3491-45C4-9FB9-823D755F2D65.jpeg
A funny photo of Tito to bless your feed(:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluesharkie
Top Bottom