SQL errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Have been unable to send pm's since last night. Also unable to save the draft.
Can you fix it? Greatly appreciated.
-Dee

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi dee,

I was able to get your one pm last night.

Is it possible you're using a certain character or emoji from your phone? I've noticed I sometimes get an error like that if I try to use my phone's emojis instead of the sites.

Did the SQL error give you a specific code? That will better help that site admin, alex.

If it happens again, you might want to take a screenshot of the error screen and note the time. Then email him that info so he can better look into it

-Brandon

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
It said General error. I think 1366.
Notice it keeps 'unchecking' 2 things below the window that was always checked. Checked or not it wouldn't save or send. Only use 2 emojies, ? and ?.
No clue. I think it has something to do with being on phone instead of PC.
Thanks Brandon

Edit: you got the short 3 word "will try later" correct?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If you can recreate it, or make it happen again, definitely screen shot it, or write down the error code. By chance were you trying to send one of those emojis in the message?

-Brandon

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I don't remember. I use them all the time. In posts and pm's. I'll make it a point not to use in pm.
Thanks hon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom