• January Photo Competition - Most Goofball Beardie!
    Voting Now Open!

Submissions have been received and voting is now open! Vote for your favorite goofball beardie by "Liking" them. You may vote for more than one. Voting closes on January 30th.
    Tip: On mobile, turn phone horizontal to be able to tap the "<<" for media info and "Like" option.

Spontaneous shedding = stressed beardie?

Lassen

Hi,
Long time reader, first time posting! My Beardie is a 7 year old male, healthy and no known issues.
3 days ago we moved to a new apartment, so the day was a bit unusual for him. It involved a bit of travel, people wanted to pet or hold him, new surrounding and so on. This morning I noticed massive shedding. Literally over night. Usually his shedding process is much slower.

He eats and seems fine, but I worry this is a stress symptom? Anything I need to watch out for?
He didn’t show any signs of distress during that day. On the contrary, he was very friendly and alert.

But now I am a bit worried. Here's a pic from what I found in the viv this morning:
full

Oh also, he has a huge viv, plenty of light and he runs around freely at my place a lot.
Thanks!!
Lassen

Top Bottom