Spoiled Rotten Pets... Bearded Dragon Episode!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamwritten

Juvie Member
Am I the only one who laughed when they heard the clip was of a beardie getting a toothbrush bath? I feel like that's standard amongst us slaves. My beardie has his own EcoTools brush and Dragon Soap from bd.co! :lol:

I definitely submitted this picture of Slim to them via Twitter:
882651_10201035445110944_178603636_o.jpg

Faustia13

Original Poster
Dreamwritten":295eouc1 said:
Am I the only one who laughed when they heard the clip was of a beardie getting a toothbrush bath? I feel like that's standard amongst us slaves. My beardie has his own EcoTools brush and Dragon Soap from bd.co! :lol:

I definitely submitted this picture of Slim to them via Twitter:
882651_10201035445110944_178603636_o.jpg
:love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:
That has to be the most adorable beardie! And I too thought it was a mandatory thing of us beardie parents to clean our babies with tooth brushes. But I also like to use a bath cloth for my baby like a robe when she get out the bath........ I know sad right. She loves it though I can tell because when I place her in the "robe" she just close her eye like she's in a spa. :lol:

LaDragonEcho

Hatchling Member
Faustia13":30ci93iy said:
That has to be the most adorable beardie! And I too thought it was a mandatory thing of us beardie parents to clean our babies with tooth brushes. But I also like to use a bath cloth for my baby like a robe when she get out the bath........ I know sad right. She loves it though I can tell because when I place her in the "robe" she just close her eye like she's in a spa. :lol:

I have yet to use a toothbrush during bathing... he is still getting used to baths..dont think he likes them much..

I do the same thing with a washcloth because compared to his size it is like a large towel!! he falls asleep almost instantly!! :)

Colesdad

I'm a mans-man, tattoos, scared on my head, cuss, drink and scratch myself. But........ I look like such a wuss at bath time :wink: I lean over the tub and talk to him about his day and i talk to him asking him to poop in the tub like a good boy does. I started running his belly during one of his "lumpy poopy" days to message it out. He's so funny because he will walk around and come to my hand, look at me and stretch out his back left leg as if to say "rub my tummy dad". Oh jeez, what a slave i have become.
PS, if you see any of my buddies don't tell them this. I will deny it :mrgreen:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Colesdad":33ge18bx said:
I'm a mans-man, tattoos, scared on my head, cuss, drink and scratch myself. But........ I look like such a wuss at bath time :wink: I lean over the tub and talk to him about his day and i talk to him asking him to poop in the tub like a good boy does. I started running his belly during one of his "lumpy poopy" days to message it out. He's so funny because he will walk around and come to my hand, look at me and stretch out his back left leg as if to say "rub my tummy dad". Oh jeez, what a slave i have become.
:love5:
I won't tell ;)

Faustia13

Original Poster
Colesdad":3i0xz31h said:
I love when a manly man is gentle and sweet around animals or this case a bearded dragon. There something so heart melting about that.

But won't tell a soul. :lol: :laughhard:

Faustia13

Original Poster
Bearded Dragon(s)episode airs TONIGHT!!! A family with "16" bearded dragons! How amazing is that? I just have to see it and I can't wait. I wonder if it's a user on this site. Hmm?

Faustia13

Original Poster
It was like a New Years Eve countdown for me. They showed the beardies not nearly long enough, but I loved every minute of it none the less.

They had 16 adult bearded dragons and over 300 baby beardies WOW!!!!
And I was also thinking the same thing, Maybe they never came across this site. WELL THEY BETTER :angry5: !! Or not. But it would be cool if they did because I have so many questions for them.

Faustia13

Original Poster
SciencePam":1y4lfrqb said:
I just watched this and noticed they had all of these adults sleeping together. I thought that was a big no-no
And that was one of questions I really want to ask. I know its okay to have 2 bearded dragon female but I heard it was a bad idea to have male vavarium mates also female and male sometimes??????

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh shoot! I completely forgot to watch it! Oh well, there'll be plenty of opportunity for re-runs.

They didn't happen to say who the owner was, did they?

Faustia13

Original Poster
Goonie":3qmyxjbj said:
Oh shoot! I completely forgot to watch it! Oh well, there'll be plenty of opportunity for re-runs.

They didn't happen to say who the owner was, did they?
I complete forgot the names. It was a family of four. Two kids and the dad. The mother on the other hand considers herself the crazy bearded dragon lady lol. But I wish I would have remembered their names. Good thing for OnDemand (Comcast). I'll check it out again as soon as they put up on Xfinity OnDemand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom