Spoiled Rotten Pets... Bearded Dragon Episode!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustia13

So the show Spoiled Rotten Pets hasn't hit the airs yet but I watch NatGeo Wild and during the commercial brake they show clibs from the show and there is going to be an episode of a bearded dragon from New Jersey on the show. I am just DYING to see it! :shock: Also the day I seen it was when I was watching Worlds Weirds; Freaks episode only for the clip of :mrgreen: ZACK & WEEZIE!!!!!! Our (or at least mine) favorite two headed bearded dragon.

So who looking forward to watching the show? :blob8:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I saw two different beardie clips: one where it was getting a toothbrush bath, and another of a beardie wedding.
Which one was from NJ??? (for those who know me well, it wasn't me :wink: )
I'll have to check their website.

Faustia13

Original Poster
I'm thinking the toothbrush one was in NJ, but I too remember seeing the wedding one. so I am now not sure.

I just can wait to freakin' see it!! :lol:

Faustia13

Original Poster
That's why I need to watch the show. I don't need a bearded dragon loving hussy (...wait a minute, I just may be talking about myself there) showing off how spoiled their beardie is and make me look bad like my beardie is in a third world country environment!! :evil:

Lol jk I like people that spoils their beardies! :lol: But I actually do mean what I said about the third world thing!

Colesdad

I saw this too! I was channel surfing the other night and stopped on this show. Then i saw our favorite beardie. I yelled to my wife "look, come here!". I showed her the dragon and said he/they was a member here! Then i saw the commercial for the new show. Needless to say, I have set the dvr! I just hope Slash isn't watching and give me the stink as to say "really, you dont do these things for me dad, I thought you loved me?"

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Faustia13":2coloy8w said:
I don't need a bearded dragon loving hussy (...wait a minute, I just may be talking about myself there) showing off how spoiled their beardie is and make me look bad like my beardie is in a third world country environment!! :evil:

Lol jk I like people that spoils their beardies! :lol: But I actually do mean what I said about the third world thing!
Colesdad":2coloy8w said:
I just hope Slash isn't watching and give me the stink as to say "really, you dont do these things for me dad, I thought you loved me?"
smiley3547.gif

Faustia13

Original Poster
Colesdad":35mni1hn said:
I just hope Slash isn't watching and give me the stink as to say "really, you dont do these things for me dad, I thought you loved me?"
And that there is the reason I'm glad my my baby made a routine bedtime for itself. Everyday at 6 or 6:30pm, 7 at the latest. So hopefully mine will be sleep before it air which is at 6 PST for me.

LaDragonEcho

Hatchling Member
I'm glad I'm not the only one that flipped out over these!!! I saw the Zac&Weezie on a commercial and immediately set it to record and then when i saw the Spoiled Rotten Pets i had to rewind it to show my family that a bearded dragon would be on there! So i watched that last night after it recorded and i was so sad when the Bearded Dragon wasn't on either episode!!! I look forward to seeing those episodes though!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

Faustia13

Original Poster
LaDragonEcho":2pvr5rtl said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one that flipped out over these!!! I saw the Zac&Weezie on a commercial and immediately set it to record and then when i saw the Spoiled Rotten Pets i had to rewind it to show my family that a bearded dragon would be on there! So i watched that last night after it recorded and i was so sad when the Bearded Dragon wasn't on either episode!!! I look forward to seeing those episodes though!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:
When I watch the second episode I thought it was funny when one of the ferrets name was binky (that's my little beardie name to!)

Faustia13

Original Poster
Melody12":3oveurq9 said:
I want to see the beardie too! It makes me think we just love to spoil our beardies.
I just hope when I watch the episode I don't feel like I'm not spoiling my beardie enough :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom