Spoiled Rotten Pets... Bearded Dragon Episode!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustia13

So the show Spoiled Rotten Pets hasn't hit the airs yet but I watch NatGeo Wild and during the commercial brake they show clibs from the show and there is going to be an episode of a bearded dragon from New Jersey on the show. I am just DYING to see it! :shock: Also the day I seen it was when I was watching Worlds Weirds; Freaks episode only for the clip of :mrgreen: ZACK & WEEZIE!!!!!! Our (or at least mine) favorite two headed bearded dragon.

So who looking forward to watching the show? :blob8:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I saw two different beardie clips: one where it was getting a toothbrush bath, and another of a beardie wedding.
Which one was from NJ??? (for those who know me well, it wasn't me :wink: )
I'll have to check their website.

Faustia13

Original Poster
I'm thinking the toothbrush one was in NJ, but I too remember seeing the wedding one. so I am now not sure.

I just can wait to freakin' see it!! :lol:

Faustia13

Original Poster
That's why I need to watch the show. I don't need a bearded dragon loving hussy (...wait a minute, I just may be talking about myself there) showing off how spoiled their beardie is and make me look bad like my beardie is in a third world country environment!! :evil:

Lol jk I like people that spoils their beardies! :lol: But I actually do mean what I said about the third world thing!

Colesdad

I saw this too! I was channel surfing the other night and stopped on this show. Then i saw our favorite beardie. I yelled to my wife "look, come here!". I showed her the dragon and said he/they was a member here! Then i saw the commercial for the new show. Needless to say, I have set the dvr! I just hope Slash isn't watching and give me the stink as to say "really, you dont do these things for me dad, I thought you loved me?"

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Faustia13":2coloy8w said:
I don't need a bearded dragon loving hussy (...wait a minute, I just may be talking about myself there) showing off how spoiled their beardie is and make me look bad like my beardie is in a third world country environment!! :evil:

Lol jk I like people that spoils their beardies! :lol: But I actually do mean what I said about the third world thing!
Colesdad":2coloy8w said:
I just hope Slash isn't watching and give me the stink as to say "really, you dont do these things for me dad, I thought you loved me?"
smiley3547.gif

Faustia13

Original Poster
Colesdad":35mni1hn said:
I just hope Slash isn't watching and give me the stink as to say "really, you dont do these things for me dad, I thought you loved me?"
And that there is the reason I'm glad my my baby made a routine bedtime for itself. Everyday at 6 or 6:30pm, 7 at the latest. So hopefully mine will be sleep before it air which is at 6 PST for me.

LaDragonEcho

Hatchling Member
I'm glad I'm not the only one that flipped out over these!!! I saw the Zac&Weezie on a commercial and immediately set it to record and then when i saw the Spoiled Rotten Pets i had to rewind it to show my family that a bearded dragon would be on there! So i watched that last night after it recorded and i was so sad when the Bearded Dragon wasn't on either episode!!! I look forward to seeing those episodes though!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

Faustia13

Original Poster
LaDragonEcho":2pvr5rtl said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one that flipped out over these!!! I saw the Zac&Weezie on a commercial and immediately set it to record and then when i saw the Spoiled Rotten Pets i had to rewind it to show my family that a bearded dragon would be on there! So i watched that last night after it recorded and i was so sad when the Bearded Dragon wasn't on either episode!!! I look forward to seeing those episodes though!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:
When I watch the second episode I thought it was funny when one of the ferrets name was binky (that's my little beardie name to!)

Faustia13

Original Poster
Melody12":3oveurq9 said:
I want to see the beardie too! It makes me think we just love to spoil our beardies.
I just hope when I watch the episode I don't feel like I'm not spoiling my beardie enough :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom