Spike shenron and coral (BD) with Odin and frigg (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spike and Shenron are my two bearded dragons and this is going to be a update post starting out with my male bearded dragon Shenron is a yellow citrus hypermelanistic and is a very beautiful dragon Spike is a Sandstone color gray with gold markings on her legs unless she's upset and then she doesn't show off her gold color LOL Shenron was born in November and Spike was born most likely in early September when I got her she was no bigger than the side of Pinky I got Shin on a few months ago from Cliffhanger reptiles very good reader Shenron is like I said before a hypo melanistic yellow citrus dragon but he also has the het Gene for translucent and the leatherback I do not know the genetics of Spike trying to find out a way where I can find out if anybody knows I would definitely appreciate it but here are some photos up-to-date ones I will continue to update this post as they grow older and they will be paired off and I will sell off their babies so you will get to see the little babies when they are ready in a year or two
102593-2951021786.jpg
this is Spike
102593-8816440710.jpg
and this is Shenron Shenron is in a 40-gallon breeder it is a temporary tank why is 120 gallon tank is being prepared spike is already in her permanent home a 120 Carolina cage I like large enclosures for my dragons she has a bioactive enclosure and so will Shenron Spike has a theme of a forest floor Shenron will have the theme of a rocky outcrop just stay tuned to this post and you will see many more pictures of Shenron and Spike and feel free to share your dragons 2 would love to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom