Sparky 3 years old gaining weight?!?

Victoria.neel

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Sparky
Hello! My 3.5 year old female beardie seems to have had a sudden growth spurt? Not necessarily in length but weight. Her tail and face seem bloated and her arms looking thicker. She’s been about the same size for at least a year, and didn’t think she would grow anymore but we can all tell she’s definitely getting bigger. Is this normal? Should I be concerned?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello! My 3.5 year old female beardie seems to have had a sudden growth spurt? Not necessarily in length but weight. Her tail and face seem bloated and her arms looking thicker. She’s been about the same size for at least a year, and didn’t think she would grow anymore but we can all tell she’s definitely getting bigger. Is this normal? Should I be concerned?
Has she ever layed eggs?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Infertile eggs are hard to feel, i couldn't feel them even during laying with Ruby. I haven't had fertile eggs yet (hoping soon) but I've read those are easier to feel but can't speak from experience yet 🙂

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom