spare some tips for a newbie?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
But my baby is so small that I don't think he can eat even small roaches yet. Stuck with meal worms and what veggies he'll eat.
Meal worms are too harsh on babies dragons stomachs please do not feed anymore - you do not want impaction -- please get some small dubia roaches --- look here at the chart for the size www.dubiaroaches.com
order the size no bigger than the space between the eyes-- here is a nutrition website for you please ignore the kale the info is outdated Nutrition Content
please get some nutri grubs from this website they are a great staple feeder for babies - they are a small larvae do not dust them please you will need a bowl similar to this to keep them in feed on top of the salads first thing in the morning feed as many as you want https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Rept...uGQB&pd_rd_wg=tLkwE&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d
what are you using for a UVB? please NO coils --- you want a long tube fixture - I can post links if you need them ---

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom