Something to dig in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myjamey

I saw somewhere where someone had created a dig box for their dragon. The stuff they used was totally healthy for the dragon, only I can't remember what they used! When I saw it at the time, I thought how perfect that was....no risk of impaction! Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? It wasn't shells or sand....but something that was edible I think. Please let me know if you have any ideas!

Myjamey

Original Poster
Don't know....would flax seeds be ok? I want to make my little beardie as happy as possible and think a dig box might be fun for him. Have you tried this before?

DeeDee1990

Myjamey":1wehs74s said:
Don't know....would flax seeds be ok? I want to make my little beardie as happy as possible and think a dig box might be fun for him. Have you tried this before?

They should be fine. I haven't tried it but, many people here do.Its safe if they ingest it too, but you have to replace it each time he poops in it.

Buckmaster299

Hatchling Member
i think it is frowned upon but my beardies love the box of coconut bark that I have in the cage. They will get in there dig around for hours and then lay on the top of the box and just chill. I do not know if this is something that I would recommend though as I do not know if it is safe or not....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1go88
Top Bottom