Something kind of strange on tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kski

Hatchling Member
This has been on Slevin's tail for a month or two. It seems to have grown in size in the last day though that could be because of the high number of baths we've been giving him this week. We always dry him off properly when we bathe him. I'm not positive on when it came about. I doubt it's a cricket bite because we were feeding him phoenix worms when it first showed up. Could it be scale rot or a fungus? We already have a vet check for next week for some stuff in another post of mine, and we're gonna have her check it out. Just trying to see what we should expect and if anyone on here recognizes what it could be.

*Edit* They're a little blurry, it's off my blackberry. Our camera broke recently. Sorry!!

IMG00088.jpg

IMG00087.jpg

nesta's mommy

Sub-Adult Member
hmm.. i'm sure one of the more experienced members will come along to help.

is the white stuff around the bump hard or soft?

kski

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
It's hard. The white stuff is actually a scale or two scales that are white and hard. It's not actually stuff oozing out or anything. When you rub a finger across it, it just feels like scales only bigger. Really weird looking though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom