Something in his eyes

vmanilova

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Fima is 7
My beardie has something on both his eyes, it wasn’t there before, looks like stuck shed but he didn’t recently shed - the white thing on his eye lids
He’s 7.5
Pictures attached
49B77CE8-4169-4C89-914D-C2CCAEC0BF4D.jpeg

Attachments

• F8B801CA-EA82-4757-8B73-A733A8849B97.jpeg
    F8B801CA-EA82-4757-8B73-A733A8849B97.jpeg
    212.4 KB · Views: 36

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My beardie has something on both his eyes, it wasn’t there before, looks like stuck shed but he didn’t recently shed - the white thing on his eye lids
He’s 7.5
Pictures attached View attachment 76407
It looks swollen -- what are you using for substrate? And what are you using for a UVB ? coil or a long tube fixture? and basking bulb? what brand ? NO colored bulbs please -- I am going to have AHBD take a look at the eye
@AHBD

vmanilova

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Fima is 7
It looks swollen -- what are you using for substrate? And what are you using for a UVB ? coil or a long tube fixture? and basking bulb? what brand ? NO colored bulbs please -- I am going to have AHBD take a look at the eye
@AHBD
I have a carpet no substrate
No colored or coiled lights
I have the long T5

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Does it seem to cause discomfort ? It does look like small bits of shed but could be something else. You can try very gently rinsing it with plain saline solution [ not the contact lens kind ] but if it gets worse , find a reptile vet that might prescribe eye drops.

vmanilova

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Fima is 7
He’s mouth is about to shed not sure if that would have an effect
His eyes look about the same as always for the exception of this white things on the lid

vmanilova

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Fima is 7
Ok good --- basking bulb? Where is the T5 top of screen or inside the tank - placement and distance will be determined by your screen?
It’s inside the tank I don’t have a screen
Basking is this one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 40

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom