So I was reading an old post...

about the places that beardies could go. Of course, I decided to put Rocky to the test yesterday. It was 90 degrees and he was all about it. Rocky immediately starting at the sun @xp29 , we jumped in the car and we were off! I had the carrier and opened it as Rocky needs full view while driving. Well, Rocky now sits on the "car pillow" as he's a big boy. I didn't have the energy as he didn't move, he was in the seat and I drove 20mph.

Rocky was the star of the show, again pretending to be well behaved. A few looks of fear but lots of love. I went to plenty of customer service desks and pick up orders in which I got out of the car with Rocky and heard, "I saw dogs but never that- what's his name?" It was a great day. Rocky then got restless only for me to realize it was 5:15...15 minutes past his bedtime. He jumped in his carrier and went to sleep. The only place that I was nervous was the grocery store. I didnt go up and down the aisles but right to customer service...she didnt say a word. I was more impressed by the open pocketbook left on the counter...there are still trusting people in this world.

Today around 4 pm to took him outside to grab something, when I came in Rocky ran to the enclosure. By 4:15 he was sleeping or pretending. The lights were on and everything. I got the hint not today hooman! In fairness I gave him a late bath. I was on the computer paying bills and he came to the top to see me.... sleep.jpg He would open his eyes occasionally to be nosey but he definitely was not coming out LOL

I have officially owned (adopted? inherited? made the silliest decision that I will never regret) Rocky for 1 year!!! Wow!!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Rocky is a very lucky, spoiled, and good boy. And handsome to.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom